Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Greater Boulder Area
Position: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The People Team at JumpCloud is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team! This role will focus on delivering a world-class candidate experience. The position is highly visible and critical to our growing organization. Our ideal hire will assist our People team by scheduling all interviews, position kickoffs and debriefs, maintaining the JumpCloud brand as an employer of choice, and assisting in small HR or TA projects. This position will be based in our Downtown Boulder office.
Fun parts of the job:
- You will be the driver of creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience from application to the offer letter
- You own all aspects of interview scheduling and candidate/interview team communication including assisting with candidate travel
- You will partner with HR and Talent Acquisition leadership to ensure we are executing on our hiring plan
- You will help to build out our brand as an employer of choice in this market
- Track, update and maintain all candidates in our ATS
We’re looking for…
- High proficiency with Google Suite (including Google Calendar!), Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to pivot on a moment’s notice - We are a fast growing SaaS startup and every day is a new adventure!
- Detail oriented, process driven, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and learn quickly
- Strong communication and organizational skills with a keen focus on delivering an amazing candidate experience
- 1+ years of professional experience. Your background could be in customer service, HR, recruiting, coordination or hospitality. We’re open!
- Bonus points: Experience with Newton ATS
Read Full Job Description