Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At Alteryx, Inc., we live for the thrill and delight that happens when we help free the world’s thinkers to innovate in new ways. As you spend half of your waking hours at work, we make sure that time is spent pushing limits and fueling remarkable business outcomes for our customers. Our culture empowers associates to make a difference every day, as they collaborate with their colleagues to implement the Alteryx platform to achieve heart-pounding, fist-pumping moments of insight, preparing the new workforce for the jobs of the future.
We are excited to be adding to our expanding global Talent Acquisition Team! In a recruiting team, a coordinator is the foundation for being able to move forward. Without you, the recruiters wouldn’t be as successful. You will be a representative to our candidates to ensure they have a great experience when interviewing and walk away excited at the thought of joining our organization. You will help the recruiters plan and execute hiring events, so we can continue to hire the most talented people. You will facilitate the logistics of candidate interviews, including travel and expenses, to make sure the candidates get to the office with as little worry as possible. Ultimately, you make it happen! In addition, if interested, you would have a front row seat to learn the recruiting discipline should you look to expand your career in the future. It is a meaningful and exciting role to be in!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a large volume of interview scheduling between candidates and hiring managers.
- Communicate interview confirmation emails to candidates.
- Meet and greet candidates and escort them to interview room facilitate tests, tours, and breaks..
- Book travel and disseminate both travel and interview details to candidates
- Plan & coordinate recruiting events when needed.
- Partner with the University team to help drive Alteryx awareness and introductions to great talent.
- Handle additional administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- Previous experience supporting a Talent Acquisition function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel)
- Knowledge of and experience in an applicant tracking system preferred (Workday experience a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Strong attention to details a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced culture a plus