Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Pax8 (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Pax8 is the leading cloud-based technology marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for supporting the recruitment process, from coordinating interviews to candidate sourcing. This role requires excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, and project management skills to ensure a positive candidate experience and efficient hiring process.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, ensuring a smooth and efficient process for both candidates and interviewers
- Communicate with candidates to provide updates on the interview process, gather necessary documentation, and address any questions or concerns
- Prepare interview materials and debrief with hiring managers and interviewers after interviews
- Regularly review and analyze recruitment processes to identify areas for improvement and increased efficiency
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and trends to inform the organization's recruitment strategy
- Participate in recruitment-related projects, demonstrating strong project management skills
- Track and report on coordination and sourcing metrics (e.g., time-to-schedule, source effectiveness, diversity, data management etc.)
- Work with recruiters to provide regular updates to hiring managers and HR leadership on recruitment progress and outcomes
- Utilize project management skills to ensure timely completion of tasks and effective communication with stakeholder
- Work closely with the POps team to support recruitment-related initiatives and organizational goals
- Assist in the development and implementation of new recruitment strategies and processes
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience in recruiting, sourcing, or a related role
- Proficiency in using ATS and other recruitment tools, preferably Greenhouse
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $60,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.