Talent Acquisition Consultant at Workiva
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success to assigned departments by developing and executing local, national and international recruiting strategies. The TA team partners with business unit leaders to ensure that Workiva identifies, recruits, selects and hires the best possible talent to make the company successful.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans: Lead the creation and implementation of a strategic recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position, and efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Build and Maintain Applicant Sources: Build networks of qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain active applicant sources by regularly screening and selecting qualified candidates.
- Collaborate: Develops strong relationships and collaborates with other members of the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to meet the various staffing goals within the business unit.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of progressive corporate staffing or recruiting experience.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent preferred or appropriate combination of applicable skills, expertise, experience, and education required.
- Strong understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle processes and proven success recruiting in all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary.
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking or similar systems preferred.
- Experience in software technology industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite applications is preferred.
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance:Generous PTO/VTO policy and company paid holidays. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/