Talent Acquisition Aerospace Sourcer at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Human Resources Strategic Support Unit develops, retains, rewards and attracts talent needed for the business to attain strategic and operational goals.
Talent Acquisition Aerospace Sourcer (Talent Acquisition Specialist III)
The Aerospace Sourcer will be a critical member of our Talent Acquisition team and will build and execute sourcing strategies that identify and attract potential candidates and help us Go Beyond®. Role will be equally strategic and tactical in delivering candidates to the business with speed, quality, and diversity for both technical and non-technical roles, increasing our pipeline of talent and building a network we can leverage for the future. Build robust pipelines for hard to fill roles and engage with hard to find candidates who may not be found by traditional means. Balance moving quickly but setting the right expectations with candidates and talent advisors.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Talent Advisors and Hiring Managers to understand to understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Advise and train peers on sourcing strategies and establish best practice guidelines.
- Understand and evaluate candidate qualifications for job fit and level, and per OFCCP regulations.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing strategies to pipeline a diverse pool of candidates, including multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent.
- Track metrics using SuccessFactors applicant tracking system, sourcing tools, and MS Excel.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Minimum Required Experience, Skills, & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 4 or more years of recruiting or sourcing experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques.
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications.
Preferred Experience, Skills, & Competencies:
- Experience engaging with candidates with clearances in the DoD/aerospace industry.
- Sourcing experience within an engineering organization to include sourcing for Director-level and above positions.
- Experience with SuccessFactors, LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Indeed, Google Search, X-Ray search, and ClearanceJobs preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and customer service skills.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. as needed.
Relocation for this position not available.
Compensation & Benefits
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $71,500 - $97,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.