As a Staff People Partner you will help develop our People strategy and lead initiatives that foster growth and organizational efficiency at CircleCI. You will drive all People strategies for your organizations, including workforce planning, organizational design, employee engagement, talent development, leadership mentoring, and management capability. You will understand industry standards and be passionate about working in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent role for a multi-faceted, hands-on People Partner with operational and program experience to work with recruiting, operations, compensation, and finance to drive the business through thoughtful HR programs! The Staff People Partner will report into the Director of Employee Engagement, who leads all aspects of People Partnership, DEIB and L&D.About People Team at CircleCI
The People Team is responsible for employee experience and compliance along the employee life cycle. This includes the first touch in recruiting with candidates, extending offer letters, onboarding new employees, employee's first day, employee and manager work infrastructure, development, assessment, reward and recognition, down to last day work before off-boarding. The value we provide is delivering core HR services across this life cycle with quality, consistency, security -- and empathy. Our responsibilities include thoughtful policy and procedure development and maintaining the systems and processes that create phenomenal experiences and meet compliance standards.What you’ll do:
- Tackle complex organizational challenges using people-related solutions, and build the people strategy that will support our teams.
- Partner with our executive leaders to create a comprehensive people plan, using expertise in workforce planning, org design, capability development, organizational change, compensation, performance management, employee relations, and learning and development (L&D).
- Be a partner and trusted advisor to leaders and managers, and play a meaningful role in improving leadership effectiveness.
- Act as an advisor and mentor on employee relations topics such as performance management, conflict resolution, career planning, and L&D.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform key business and talent decisions.
- Collaborate with other People Team functions (compensation, recruiting, operations, L&D) to advise in the design and implementation of programs.
- Act as a culture ambassador, encouraging diversity and inclusion.
- Mentor and coach other members of our People teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in HR or related field preferred.
- 8+ years as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner.
- Experience driving key people programs and processes (performance management cycles, calibration facilitation, compensation planning, executive coaching, employee relations/conflict resolution, organizational design, etc).
- Experience with organizational change and comfortable operating in an environment that is innovative, fast-paced and high-growth.
- Experience using qualitative/quantitative data to perform root cause analysis, identify trends, tell a story and inform innovative ways to building programs.
- Problem management professional, able to diagnose problems quickly and work in a group setting to guide towards solutions.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of partners to drive organizational change.
- Streamlined, clear communication skills.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase , and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Pay Range: $127,000 - $149,500/yr