Sr University Recruiter, Global Emerging Talent Program (Contract) at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
You will contribute to the Global Emerging Talent Program to establish scalable global best practices for all programmatic University recruiting.
Role & Responsibilities
Recruitment Best Practices:
• Leverage your prior experience in building and scaling University recruiting programs
• Build innovative and inclusive strategies to attract, source, assess, and hire students for niche roles across Zoom; drive internal and external network referrals
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and stellar candidate experience
• Organize and own in-take sessions, debriefs and drive offer process
• Build technical assessments in order to qualify top engineering talent
• Well versed in University Recruiting with intimate knowledge of curriculum, competitor best practices, and relationships with schools
• Responsible for recruitment function in different geographical locations
• Experience in the Tech/Engineering/Sales field is preferred
• Coordinate industry and university focused recruitment events to meet and embrace diversity hiring efforts
Partnerships & Strategy Building:
• Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
• Align Zoom University so we are partnered with and attending the most impactful industry events in order to attract best talent
• Experience partnering with/leveraging Zoom employee resource groups to support University recruitment efforts
Relationship Building & Data:
• Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders globally to build a robust pipeline of diverse candidates through sustained, long-term relationships with diverse talent and organizations
• You pride yourself as a, trusted advisor to the business and with hiring managers regarding diversity sourcing methods and overall recruiting strategy
• Leverage and analyze data and metrics to report on all University hiring and diversity outcomes in support of our business needs
• Identify industry best practices to incorporate unique recruitment processes with structured and defined metrics and outcomes
• Minimum of 4-5 years of professional corporate recruitment experience in Talent Acquisition or related HR field, including a minimum of 3 years' experience in the University space
• Passion for Zoom's mission, vision, values, and culture.
• Must exhibit a passion for relentless learning and for transforming the intern recruitment experience.
• Possess the ability to find the most hard to find talent in the market and use unconventional methods to attract unique early in career talent to Zoom
• Possess an ability to thrive in a constantly evolving organization and operate independently.
• You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding project management skills.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram