Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
We are searching for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist who is hands-on and excited to help re-build the Talent Acquisition function from the ground up. You will report directly to the Head of Global Talent and have ownership over the pipeline of our engineering and corporate candidates. This is a full lifecycle role where you will act as a trusted partner to our hiring managers and exemplify the greater HR vision across the company. Recruiters at Prologis are a critical partner to the business by continuously earning trust with leaders at all levels, effectively, and cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance, Compensation, and other stakeholders.
We have a nimble and well-supported recruiting team; this is a chance to have a big IMPACT! Our Recruiters are talent consultants who bring operational excellence and creative ideas to multi-faceted, large scale, competitive challenges. You should be comfortable in a high-growth environment and bring a track record of finding ways to improve efficiency and candidate experience. Recruiters at Prologis are trusted with the strategic ownership for attracting and hiring outstanding innovators and leaders in building the future of Prologis.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Guide hiring managers through the process of opening a requisition; work with them to gather their requirements; provide guidance on their job descriptions
- Source passive candidates through a variety of channels; engage and convert candidates by communicating our story and value proposition
- Review inbound applications and advise on the health of our funnel; advise and lead on ways to improve traction and quality of applications
- Conduct phone screens and document feedback in our ATS (Workday)
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed
- Partner with the HR Coordinator to ensure a white-glove candidate experience, especially during onsite interviews
- Compose and recommend offers to the business for approval, accurately present and explain all offer components to candidates
- Maintain strong data integrity in Workday and use metrics to continuously improve our recruitment efforts
- Contribute ideas and strategies to help create a strong and competitive recruiting brand
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers. Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to stakeholders
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Must have at least 8 years of professional recruiting experience, either agency or in-house/corporate
- Will be a top technical recruiter. Whether your background is in-house/corporate or search firm, you will be genuinely interested in and the go-to person for technical industry searches at Prologis
- Highly skilled using an ATS (Workday is a plus); you are meticulous with documentation and using technology to streamline the recruiting process
- Data-driven - an ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data/reporting
- Advanced interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills - Articulate with a high level of business acumen and EQ; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner
- Experience supporting multiple hiring managers and managing conflicting priorities; able to navigate through ambiguity and adapt to changing needs while partnering with leadership on strategic hires and drive the interview process
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Polite pushback when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team, yet confident when working autonomously
- A track record of not only having a high volume of placements but quality placements where hires have stayed and grown within a company
- Experience contributing to recruiting related projects and processes to help streamline and improve the recruiting function
- Strong experience in drafting competitive offers and closing candidates effectively
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.