Sr. Recruiting Manager
As the HR Manager, Recruiting (Sales), you will be partner with the Director, Recruiting to set the recruiting strategy and manage performance for our Sales organizations. You will manage a team of Recruiters and provide consistent recruiting & hiring processes in support of a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Build and nurture excellent business relationships with the internal clients, vendors and recruiting partners.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment technology and innovation.
- Collaborate with recruiting administrative services towards the achievement of service standards and priorities.
- Meet regularly with internal clients to evaluate recruiting services
- Provide regular feedback to recruiters, vendor partners and internal clients to ensure to service gaps are identified and promptly resolved.
- Contribute to the design and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- Acts as a single point of contact for hiring managers and recruiters regarding recruitment escalation topics.
- Monitor and report on recruitment performance metrics.
- Keep abreast of recruiting trends and implement appropriate best practices organizationally.
- Set recruiting strategy for different job profiles and functions within the organization.
- Ensure recruiting process complies with legal requirements and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related major
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive recruiting experience including management of Recruiters
- Deep demonstrated knowledge and understanding of sales recruiting processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of “Workday” software preferred
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can prioritize activities to achieve results in a rapid-paced, changing business environment
- Strong people management skills with a focus on leading a high performing team
- Strong process orientation with ability to contribute to the design of recruiting processes for a complex audience
- Excellent project management skills across both the design and implementation of large scale recruiting projects
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into recruiting priorities, strategies and plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate multi-dimensional concepts in a simple way to diverse audiences
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to effectively work and collaborate across geographies, functions, and levels with a service mindset
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for service excellence
- Excellent time management skills