Sr. Recruiting Manager - Supply Chain at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
As the Sr Recruiting Manager for our Supply Chain / Light Industrial Segment, you will partner with the Director, Recruiting to set the recruiting strategy and manage performance for our supply chain organizations. You will manage a team of Recruiters and provide consistent recruiting & hiring processes in support of a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and nurture excellent business relationships with the internal clients, vendors and recruiting partners.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment technology and innovation.
- Collaborate with recruiting administrative services towards the achievement of service standards and priorities.
- Meet regularly with internal clients to evaluate recruiting services
- Provide regular feedback to recruiters, vendor partners and internal clients to ensure service gaps are identified and promptly resolved.
- Contribute to the design and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- Act as a single point of contact for hiring managers and recruiters regarding recruitment escalation topics.
- Monitor and report on recruitment performance metrics.
- Keep abreast of recruiting trends and implement appropriate best practices organizationally.
- Set recruiting strategy for different job profiles and functions within the organization.
- Ensure recruiting process complies with legal requirements and guidelines.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive recruiting experience including management of Recruiters
- Deep demonstrated knowledge and understanding of sales recruiting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Workday ATS software helpful
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can prioritize activities to achieve results in a rapid-paced, changing business environment
- Strong people management skills with a focus on leading a high performing team
- Strong process orientation with ability to contribute to the design of recruiting processes for a complex audience
- Excellent project management skills across both the design and implementation of large scale recruiting projects
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into recruiting priorities, strategies and plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate multi-dimensional concepts in a simple way to diverse audiences
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to effectively work and collaborate across geographies, functions, and levels with a service mindset
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for service excellence. Excellent time management skills
What's In It For You
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) options
- Paid time off
- Career growth opportunities with a large, global organization
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek and I25 exit)
- On-site café with catering option for busy lifestyles
- 24/7/365 on-site gym and lockers, free for use to all employees!
- Bike racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)