Sr. Recruiter (Contract) at Sovrn
We are looking for a Sr. Contract Recruiter to help us get through the beginning of the year hiring push! You will be responsible for driving the sourcing strategy and process for various functional areas as needed at all levels of the organization.
About the job
You’ll be full cycle recruiting for all positions throughout the business, managing a robust requisition load that covers a diverse set of functions (sales, marketing, engineering, G&A, etc). By helping find and attract high performing talent into our candidate journey, the Recruiter will play a major role in delivering an incredible hiring experience which is vital to attracting and securing our amazing employees.
About the team
We are an extremely hard working team that understands the importance of speed, but knows when to pump the breaks. We hold candidate experience second to none. And pride ourselves in our ability to keep hiring team extremely happy. We collaborate. We source. We pitch. We process. We close. We love to experiment and try new things. We bring positively and a sense of humor to work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a partnership with hiring managers to be an effective advisor on hiring strategies.
- Proactively guide conversations with hiring managers to drive hiring goals that are aligned with company objectives.
- Ability to have hard conversations with hiring managers regarding headcount goals and expectations.
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment processes.
- Designs and implements initiatives to increase recruitment strategies that align with company headcount and hiring goals.
- Develop and maintain recruiting programs that align with the Recruiting Strategy.
- Identify and develop strategies for tapping new markets to attract qualified candidates.
- Creates and actively leads recruiting marketing strategies that supports the Employer Branding initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains community partnership to promote the candidate pipeline.
- Drives decisions through analysis of recruitment metrics.
- Manages all recruitment tools and established contacts.
- Continuously seeks improvement and efficiencies within the recruitment process
- Partners with the VP, People and Finance on headcount forecasting and goal setting.
- Builds and maintains a solid candidate experience from beginning to hire.
- Collaborates with People Operations to ensure we maintain competitive compensation practices.
- Maintains an understanding of People Strategy and connects back to recruitment efforts.
You’re driven, thoughtful, and curious. You understand how competitive the talent market is and you have welcome the challenge in navigating and finding the right talent. You’re comfortable working and managing multiple reqs, while working through the ever changing priorities at scale.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a high growth tech environment, preferably with a focus in engineering and sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and their teams.
- Strong problem solving skills with creative approaches.
- Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator (we will probably ask you to write an InMail).
- Super organized, strict attention to detail, personable, deadline-driven and punctual.
- Dangerously curious not afraid to ask questions, learn about our business, our technology, our open roles, and what makes Sovrn a great place to work.
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations.
- Bonus points for familiarity with our ATS, Greenhouse.
This position reports to: Manager, Recruiting
Contract Length and Hours: 3-6 months, 40 hours a week
Location: Boulder, Colorado and/or Remote US
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $40 - $65 an hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates relevant work experience, skills, certifications and geographic location.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.