Sr. People Operations Business Partner at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Sr. People Operations Business Partner in Denver!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sr. People Ops Business Partner do at CyberGRX?
As the Sr. People Ops Business Partner, you will act as a strategic partner for the teams you support across the organization. In this role, you will work closely with the People Ops and Talent Acquisition teams to ensure strategies align with business objectives and goals to provide a unique and dynamic employee experience.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Act as a resource and trusted partner to employees by advising on processes, procedures, or providing the information needed on general employment topics.
- Provide insight and guidance on HR or broader business issues by making recommendations on best practices.
- Execute people programs including employee engagement, coaching, development, employee relations, and more.
- Interact frequently with leadership and employees to keep a pulse on potential concerns, culture, and morale.
- Advise, address and resolve employee relations issues in conjunction with managers, including investigations.
- Participate and provide feedback on strategic HR meetings to help guide the direction of important initiatives.
- Recommend solutions to improve employee productivity, retention and engagement.
- Lead training and career development opportunities.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and People Ops team to ensure initiatives are all aligned.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of relevant HR/People Operations experience in an HR Generalist position or higher.
- Ability to build and manage relationships across different levels and functions.
- You are able to make tough decisions and deal with difficult situations emotionally, professionally and confidentially.
- You have the ability to wear multiple hats and manage multiple priorities. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are passionate about employee engagement and building a strong culture.
- You have experience partnering and influencing key organizational leaders to drive change.
- You exemplify and champion our Core Values.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $100,000 - $115,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of your base salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.