Sr HR Business Partner at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (MST) on Friday, March 11, 2022
The Sr HR Business Partner aligns business objectives with people strategies, programs, processes and tactics across the applicable functions/business units. This role is responsible for coaching and partnering with employees and managers at all levels in our organization, ensuring an exceptional experience through the entire employee lifecycle. The Sr HR Business Partner is on the front lines every day striving to make a meaningful impact to our business and our customers. This role is a fine balance between strategic and tactical work. This job requires the wherewithal to be results driven, adaptable, and to effectively manage expectations and different personalities. However, this role can also be fun and drive transformative change. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds credibility and trust with leaders and employees, at all levels, across multiple functions/business units.
- Leads the Employee Experience for the teams you support – you are the lead HRBP for your business unit.
- Partners with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams.
- Consults and advises on succession planning, talent reviews and development plans.
- Develops workforce plans that ensures our success for the long term.
- Exerts influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues.
- Identifies and drives change management activities
- Understands the overall big picture of the functions/business units, challenges and what drives profitability and cash flow.
- Advises, mentors/coaches and guides all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Resolves employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works with the business and others in HR to develop effective organizational structures and job design and leveling to drive organizational health.
- Leads critical large-scale organizational changes across multiple functions/business units.
- Partners with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process to understand the specific needs and to make the best hiring decision.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and assesses improvements to the employee experience and partners with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions. Leads the implementation of business solutions.
- Creates, implements and educates managers and employees on company policies/procedures and other HR programs. Assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Drives the performance management and talent development processes to promote a high-performance culture. Develops content, training materials, communication plans and project plans.
- Reduces legal risks and ensures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Builds and maintains close working relationships with other HR colleagues, Finance, Legal, etc. to leverage their support to execute on HR strategy and business operations.
- Promotes GHX's mission, vision and culture
- Business & Financial Acumen: Understands how each function/business unit makes money, what drives long term competitive advantage, skills needed to maintain and drive profits, how customers perceive value, and how to drive innovation.
- HR Subject Matter Expertise: Possesses a deep working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, global HR and employment law. Able to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously and effectively to meet frequently changing business-driven timelines. Ability to work autonomously while ensuring a strong partnership with the HR team. Ability to balance competing priorities in both strategic and day-to-day service delivery. Flexible, demonstrates grace under pressure, and respect for the highly confidential nature of the work.
- Problem Solving: Anticipates and identifies problems; involves others in seeking solutions; conducts appropriate analyses; searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges; considers impact of solutions on and across functions/business units.
- Relationship Building: Ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport with people of diverse backgrounds and professional levels.
- Impact & Influence: Presents information in a manner to create a positive impact and to maximize the chances of a favorable outcome. Able to effectively gains others' support for ideas, proposals and solutions.
- Change Management: Implements change based on proven change-management techniques.
- Communication: Connects with leadership, managers, employees and peers; actively listens; clearly and effectively shares information; demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills; seeks input from others; adapts communication to diverse audiences. Ability to translate complex ideas into clear, influential communication. Facilitation skills especially with leadership teams, including negotiating and conflict resolution. Demonstrated ability to translate organizational communication strategies into practice at the operational level.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates a positive attitude towards complex issues including a strong teamwork approach. Ability to remain flexible and agile in an ever-changing environment along with a willingness to always be learning
- This role is perfect for someone who likes a challenge, doesn't accept the status quo, and is comfortable navigating complex situations. This role is crucial to business success and driving transformational change.
- Travel Requirements: 25%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of eight years of HRBP practitioner experience
- Master's Degree
- SPHR Certification
- SaaS experience
- Healthcare experience
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
Read Full Job Description