Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary purpose of the position:
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team for North & Central America, our Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist leads the efforts and creative direction for all NCA recruitment marketing efforts. Additionally, this role is a strong collaborator with our Outreach, Communications, Marketing and D&I teams to support the network of plants, and evolve and customize the EVP messages and strategically enhance TA Marketing materials to increase external talent pipelines and expand the internal talent pool.
Key responsibilities include:
- TA Communication and Advertisement - Focus on internal and external talent acquisition communication and advertisement strategies, plans and tactics. Work products will include (but are not limited to) presentations, digital signage, news, radio, digital and other media advertisement, general messaging and social media channel management. Create and partner with EVP/Communications/Outreach for delivery of grassroots content materials and resources to be used at each location.
- Content Generation and Management – Managing coordinator for content calendar and necessary tools. Serve as generator and editor of any and all key candidates communication channels (e.g. candidate communications in ATS, social media postings, print and digital advertisement for TA, etc.). Fosters and maintains ongoing relationships with cross-functional Ball’s communications, EVP, D&I and outreach teams and individuals team. Track advertisement ROI and key indicators of performance.
- Subject Matter Expert - Serve as functional expert on key trends in the marketplace, unique talent pipeline strategies, customized messaging and leading TA practices across all channels. Monitor platforms and work alongside designated teams for response, reply and escalations. This include employee/candidate review platforms such as Glassdoor, Indeed, Google, etc.
- National Partnerships - Primary representative for national programs, platforms and large-scale advertisement. Responsible for developing and executing content creation, advertisement and talent marketing plans to support BPNCA, aligned with Ball’s expectations of EVP, Sustainability, Community and Diversity & Inclusion, etc. Create and produces materials, images, videos, presentations, social media content, print materials and associated recruitment marketing materials and activities to support key initiatives, leveraging internal partners and vendors as approved and necessary.
- Partnering with Key Stakeholders – Partner and consult with the appropriate internal parties on the .com Ball Career site enhancements, messaging, etc. Support TA organization on the approach for Job Postings and provide templates for the team to leverage. Recommend additional recruitment marketing technology and monitor usage/provide training to teams as necessary. Partner with D&I teams to enhance recruitment marketing and foster inclusivity in all campaigns, advertisement and media posts. Build partnerships alongside TA Diversity Manager to manage nation-wide outreach programs, sponsorships etc. Lead Industry focused participation and event management
Experience and skills required:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college/university or work-related experience in communications, journalism, public relations, social media, recruitment, etc.
- Minimum of 3 year(s) job-related experience, with specific experience in content creation, graphic design or advertisement creation.
- Strong working knowledge of the following areas:
- Comprehensive knowledge of public relations, social media best practices or business communications practices.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, HTML and other technologies; knowledge of graphic design, photo editing and video production/editing preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $75,000 - $95,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans