Specialist, Recruiting & People Operations at Outrider
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Outrider, the pioneer in autonomous yard operations for logistics hubs, helps large enterprises improve safety and increase efficiency. The only company exclusively focused on automating all aspects of yard operations, Outrider eliminates manual tasks that are hazardous and repetitive. Outrider’s mission is to drive the rapid adoption of sustainable freight transportation by deploying zero-emission systems. Outrider is a private company backed by NEA, 8VC, Koch Disruptive Technologies, and other top-tier investors. For more information, visit www.outrider.ai
The Specialist, Recruiting & People Operations position will report to the Sr. Manager, Recruiting & People Operations and support recruiting and interview scheduling activities. This position requires close attention to detail and the ability to learn in an unstructured environment. You will be an early member of the People Operations team and be integral in ensuring a positive and inclusive candidate experience.
You will work closely with the People Operations team to ensure that candidates receive a consistently great experience and that new Outrider employees are onboarded with ease.
A successful Specialist, Recruiting & People Operations will be an organizational expert, enjoy communication with others, and overall, be an ambassador for Outrider. Interpersonal relationships are important as you will balance all hiring partners while promoting operational best practices in our environment of high-growth. Thus, you will feel confident managing several projects at the same time and enjoy the challenges of building an organization of experienced individuals.
Duties & responsibilities
- Help ensure a fantastic candidate and new-hire experience, from first phone call to onboarding
- Coordinate, schedule, and ensure the smooth execution of every step of the interview process
- Capture all information timely and accurately in Outrider’s systems of record, including the applicant tracking system (ATS) and human resources information system (BambooHR)Design processes and procedures that allow for significant increases in candidate/new hire volume with minimal increases in time, staffing, and cost
- Coordinate onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Manage all onsite interviews and ensure interviews run on time
- Host candidates who are onsite for interviews or virtually host onsite interviews delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expense reporting process
- Maintain Outrider’s applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring information is consistently up-to-date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with candidates
- Assist Recruiting in generating reports and maintaining information in the ATS and other human resource information systems, such as BambooHR
- Perform administrative duties to support the People Operations team
- Manage and document an effective coordination process that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes across all teams
- Design, create and implement templates and other assets that would elevate the candidate experience within our ATSManage recruiting data, including data entry for job requisitions and offers
- Partner with People Operations to ensure transition from candidate to new hire is seamless
- Coordinate the post-interview roundtable meetings and providing debrief materials
- While this is an accurate reflection of the position, Outrider reserves the right to require additional/different tasks to be performed as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills; juggling priorities comes naturally and you thrive in an environment with deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and stellar interpersonal skills
- Self - motivated, attentive productivity and have the capacity to work on your own and in larger groups
- Able to keep information organized and confidential
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup
- Experience in a Scheduling, Coordination or admin type role
- Experience with G-Suite
- 12+ months in a recruiting, HR, scheduling/coordination or administrative role
- Have worked as a Recruiting Coordinator or HR admin role
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Compensation & benefits
- Salary range of $35,000 - $55,000. For benefits, check this out!
At Outrider, we believe in cultivating an environment where there is diversity of perspectives, experiences, and knowledge with the expectation that we thrive in an inclusive environment. Outrider is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any others that are protected by law.