Evolve is looking for a Sourcing Associate to help shape how guests are experiencing vacation rentals. This individual’s main responsibility is to find local on-the-ground service providers (housekeepers and maintenance individuals) throughout North America. You will be responsible for connecting our homeowners with exceptional (Five-Star) on the ground service providers to service their vacation rental properties. The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely resourceful in conducting online research and comfortable making phone calls to learn more about the services a company provides.
- Source and vet local cleaning, maintenance, and other services for our homeowners by conducting creative online research and contacting service companies throughout the U.S.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams throughout the sourcing process to ensure our partners and owners have the best experience possible
- Provide friendly, professional support via email and phone to our partners and homeowners
- Weekly tasks as assigned (i.e. email partners regarding negative traveler reviews or feedback from homeowners)
- Rotate weekend phone coverage in order to provide support to our partners
- Critically assess the processes and products you are using in order to identify efficiency gains and improvements
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Hospitality/travel industry knowledge or related experience preferred
- Conflict resolution experience preferred
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Enthusiasm for learning about the vacation rental industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at one time, and have excellent follow up skills
- Have a high level of organization and attention to detail
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.