Sourcer, Sales & Marketing (6 Month Contract) at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:19 a.m. (MST) on Friday, April 23, 2021
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and strategically-minded recruiting partner, who loves to be at the forefront of recruiting for the best and brightest.
This role is an integral part of a growing recruiting team supporting our B2B organization, Udemy for Business (UFB). You will be responsible for the search and discovery of top sales & marketing talent for our high-growth business. You will excel in an “all hands on deck” environment, solve for strategic business challenges, and thrive in a startup culture. This is a 6-month contract role based in San Francisco or Denver. You will report to the Head of Sales Recruiting.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Search and discover top talent leveraging sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, and X-ray searches
- Utilizing strategic boolean search strings to discover the necessary skillsets and experience of qualified candidates
- Conduct outbound reach-outs to prospective candidates via email and/or LinkedIn Inmail
- Creating a positive candidate experience
We're excited about you because you will have:
- 1+ years of sales or sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- An ability to thrive in a high-growth start-up tech environment
- Interest in talent acquisition as a long-term career
- A growth mindset
- A keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills
- Eloquent communication skills via email and on the phone
- The ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail
Hourly rate: $30-$40
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description