Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in human resources? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Site Trainer. As a Site Trainer you will be the primary facilitator of general knowledge transfer within the team and will proactively identify training requirements in collaboration with the Site Training Manager. You will have the opportunity to deliver a wide variety of training including orientation, soft skills, time and case management, and technical training to our operations team. In addition, you will be part of a team who supports training material for global needs.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Deliver courses in the areas of soft skills, basic work and technical skills, HR, Quality and security programs, general productivity and business tools and processes and orientation for new employees at Tek Experts.
• Provide refresher trainings, formal job-specific trainings and improvement sessions for current employees.
• Assess and identify training needs.
• Plan and organize different sessions and trainings.
• Update training materials.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of delivered sessions.
• Communicate with Managers, Coaches, Team Leads, Team Trainers, Mentors and team members regarding training initiatives.
• Document initial and updated information in training department official information repositories including Learning Management System (LMS), TalentWize, SharePoint and other tools and systems as assigned.
• Assists and supports employees in the development for each position.
• In case of external trainings coordinate the delivery of training courses.
• Administer Learning Management System.
• Experience in a technical or customer support environment
• Previous instructional design training experience is considered an advantage
• Adult learning experience
• Excellent written and oral English language
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent mentoring/coaching skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.