Senior Technical Recruiter at Outrider
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Outrider, the pioneer in autonomous yard operations for logistics hubs, helps large enterprises improve safety and increase efficiency. The only company exclusively focused on automating all aspects of yard operations, Outrider eliminates manual tasks that are hazardous and repetitive. Outrider’s mission is to drive the rapid adoption of sustainable freight transportation by deploying zero-emission systems. Outrider is a private company backed by NEA, 8VC, Koch Disruptive Technologies, and other top-tier investors. For more information, visit www.outrider.ai
Outrider seeks an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to work across the company's software engineering, hardware engineering, test engineering, system engineering, technical support, and robotics teams to understand and act on their recruiting and staffing needs. This role is critical in helping rapidly scale the company through its next phase of growth beyond 150 employees.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Recruiting & People Operations and will have large amounts of autonomy/ownership in leading the full-lifecycle recruiting process. The Senior Technical Recruiter will be a true talent partner, helping organization leaders map and figure out where their gaps are and getting them that talent through a variety of channels, including online and at conferences and events. We are looking for someone who deeply understands and has what it takes to hire top-tier talent and help scale organizations to achieve their full potential. The team is small and has abundant opportunity to help build up an exceptional recruiting organization -- and the Senior Technical Recruiter will be key to helping realize that vision.
The ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable with a rapidly growing and changing environment, and will have an innate ability to handle difficult recruiting and closing situations. The Senior Technical Recruiter will work across the business, and must be comfortable adapting rapidly to what new teams and functions need. Our team needs a builder at its core and that is where this individual comes into play.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to develop strong relationships and establish credibility with tough-to-crack engineering mindsets, communicate clearly with data, prioritize effectively, and have a consistent track record of delivering new hires.
- Identify talent, recruit/engage, help through process, and close all levels of candidates from interns to leadership roles
- Work across multiple teams and disciplines from robotics and autonomy to sales and operations
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine talent needs
- Determine, plan, and execute sourcing strategies -- this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands
- Help build a strong culture of collaboration through hiring and sharing of your feedback on candidates
- Champion best practices and expectations around D&I strategy
- Stay current with autonomous vehicle, computer vision, machine learning, and robotics industry news
- 5+ years of experience recruiting technical talent in the robotics and autonomous vehicle ecosystem
- Consistent track record of performance throughout the full recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing to offer negotiation and close
- Understanding of and comfort with hyper-growth recruiting environments
- Strong hiring manager partnership skills with a proven ability to lead a recruiting project either independently or with a small team
- Passion for talent strategy and recruiting as a function
- Experience recruiting across all functions at a company from operations to engineering
- Leadership/executive recruiting experience
- Start-up experience
Compensation & benefits
- Salary range of $110,000 to $130,000, with an opportunity earn additional, incentive-based compensation over time. For benefits, check this out!
At Outrider, we believe in cultivating an environment where there is diversity of perspectives, experiences, and knowledge with the expectation that we thrive in an inclusive environment. Outrider is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any others that are protected by law.