Senior Technical Recruiter at Convercent
Convercent is looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated Senior Technical Recruiter for our Denver office. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a tangible difference across a high growth organization. Our Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to proactively seek out and engage candidates that will make a real difference in our organization. With Convercent’s values at our core, we strive to hire A level players and provide a world class candidate experience. The right person for this role will be passionate about working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and have a team and customer first mindset. Our ideal teammate has strong relationships in the local Denver tech scene and has had success hiring software developers. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Lead full-cycle recruitment process for assigned positions
- Proactively source top talent in Denver and other desirable markets
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates
- Get out there - Be involved in candidate targeted events as well as technology related events to build active and passive candidate pipelines
- Own the candidate experience from end-to-end, ensuring a positive experience for the candidate and the team
- Collaborate with Leadership around role definition and creating job descriptions and candidate scorecards
- Research to identify potential candidates through professional networking sites, databases and other tools
- Partner with the Director of People Operations on recruitment strategy and day-to-day talent acquisition activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 year full-cycle recruiting experience,
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong track record for sourcing and attracting top candidates
- Preference for experience in start-up cultural environments
- Ability to converse in the latest software trends and solutions
- Experience with Greenhouse applicant tracking system
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $80,000 - $95,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.