Senior Technical Recruiter
We are currently looking for a talented full-cycle Senior Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team in our Broomfield, CO office. In this role you will get to take ownership of the full recruiting cycle to achieve the goal of staffing our teams with the highest quality associates who not only offer unique skills and experience but also a strong addition to our company culture.
- Manage the full cycle talent acquisition process for assigned positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Frequently communicate with managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business requirements and functions in the department to establish and/or enhance pipeline of candidates.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines using progressive techniques including, but not limited to: social media, web, referrals, job fairs, databases.
- Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned positions.
- Work in conjunction with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local laws.
- 5+ years directly related full-cycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 years in an in-house corporate environment.
- Experience recruiting/sourcing in a fast-paced environment for a variety of technical roles including leadership level positions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for uncovering talent.
- Previous experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Experience recruiting for start-up technology and/or SaaS companies.
- Flexibility and creativity in recruiting efforts/approach.