Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Talent Acquisition Specialists are looked upon as the recruitment experts within Conga. As a business partner you will be asked to provide leadership and guidance on how to best attract outstanding candidates. Our TA Specialists are responsible for the following:
- Build strong partnerships with Department Heads, Hiring Managers, and HR Partners and be part of current and future workforce planning initiatives.
- Understand the local and national markets and hiring data & trends and articulate that information to hiring managers and department heads.
- Proactively find and build relationships with top candidates across the world to fill critical roles across the world.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment- job creation, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation, and hire.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, niche websites, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns (Direct sourcing and Social Media campaigns).
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow-up communication and feedback.
- Drive Hiring Managers and Department Heads and their teams to move through the interview process as efficiently as possible with the goal of making decisive decisions in the most efficient manner possible.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
What type of skills and experience do we look for in future team members?
- 5 years of Full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in the technology sector.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Strong sourcing and research skills with the ability to dive into search strategies.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates to accurately identify what is important to them for their career.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-performance environment. Ability to multitask is a must.
- Commitment to promoting and stewarding Conga’s culture and values
If this opportunity sounds inline with what your career goals, go ahead and apply so we can learn more about you. To learn more about Conga and what we can offer you, click on this Conga Careers | Conga
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.