Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Tech and G&A at Wix
Wix’s Talent Acquisition team. Recruitment is a core strategic driver of Wix’s success, so we play a key role in attracting, developing & retaining the best talent. We care about our people and are dedicated to making the employee experience at Wix excellent. We partner with managers to attract the best talent and drive business decisions, and we know that building a winning team comes down to the people. We play together & operate as one team.
At Wix, you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers and diverse opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, startup and dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1. Our people enjoy exercise classes and wellness activities, plus we have fun activities going all the time - lots of them!
A senior talent acquisition professional with at least 5+ years’ experience in recruitment for Tech and G&A teams. You know how to lead in-house recruitment efforts for companies in the hi-tech industry and are an expert in conducting in-depth HR interviews. You have a clear, data-based, well-established voice when it comes to hiring talent - and you love what you do.
You’re all about relationships; you get that this is where it all happens. You’re business-oriented, data-driven, interested in the world of technology and have a sense of urgency. You’re creative, independent, and own what you do. Plus, you have strong interpersonal skills and local talent market knowledge.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s global growth goals.
- Be the first point of contact for Tech and G&A leaders partnering on the strategic growth of their teams.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from an engaging sourcing strategy to getting talent on board.
- Take the initiative to develop candidate profiles together with hiring managers by understanding the required skills, impact of the role and cultural fit to the team and company.
- Work closely with the global Talent Acquisition team to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
- Advise and partner closely with hiring managers and teams.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close contracts with candidates.
- Own your data, and use it to build your strategy.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.