Senior Sales Recruiter at Zoom Video Communications
- Sourcing and screening candidates using the latest social recruiting vehicles, LinkedIn, networking, job fairs, employee referral program and professional organizations.
- Conduct phone screens using Zoom Video interviews and consult with management in the selection and assessment process.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of the enterprise SaaS sales market.
- Comfortable working on salary and package negotiations with sophisticated candidates across the US
- Manage the full spectrum of recruiting workflows: sourcing, screening, reference checks, coordinating feedback, and negotiating offers and updating information in applicant tracking system.
- Must bring Talent Acquisition consulting abilities and acumen to the role and guide and inform all hiring decisions for assigned teams.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process with an intense focus on Candidate Experience. Building confidence with candidates to better understand their motivations to change and therefore have a very high closing rate.
- Take initiative to further develop job success profiles with hiring managers by consulting around required skills and background, the impact of the role, the ideal fit for the team and organization.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to hiring goals and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Zoom’s mission to deliver the highest quality Sales Reps to our business
- Ability to organize and analyze data and draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient and to influence decisions.
- Minimum 7 years of sourcing and/or Sales Recruiter experience in SaaS / Cloud space.
- While in-house experience is preferred, coming from an agency will not be excluded as a successful background
- Proven experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier sales talent including but not limited to: personal and professional networks, blogs, forums, cold calling and advertising.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Proven Talent Advisor skills and ability to consult and be seen as a credible advocate for candidates as well as trusted advisor for the business.
- Understanding of building networks, nurturing relationships and talent spotting.
- Candidate focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Ability to manage multiple systems (ATS, CRM, etc.) and adhere to compliance and procedural requirements without errors and rework.
- Strong understanding of compensation in enterprise sales and ability to articulate a "total rewards" compensation structure in a compelling fashion.