Senior Sales Recruiter at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:44 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Due to expansion, Zoom is now actively seeking a Senior Sales Recruiter. While this roles is listed in our recruiting hub in Denver, for the right candidate a remote location will be considered. Experience in hiring for SaaS / Cloud products and services is required. The Senior Sales Recruiter will be able to meet our fast growing talent acquisition needs in N. America and will be a part of the People Experience team, working closely with hiring managers to identify and engage active and passive talent through a combination of sourcing, referral programs, and inbound candidates. Previous experience in a high growth software company is essential.
- Sourcing and screening candidates using the latest social recruiting vehicles, LinkedIn, networking, job fairs, employee referral program and professional organizations.
- Conduct phone screens using Zoom Video interviews and consult with management in the selection and assessment process.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of the enterprise SaaS sales market.
- Comfortable working on salary and package negotiations with sophisticated candidates across the US
- Manage the full spectrum of recruiting workflows: sourcing, screening, reference checks, coordinating feedback, and negotiating offers and updating information in applicant tracking system.
- Must bring Talent Acquisition consulting abilities and acumen to the role and guide and inform all hiring decisions for assigned teams.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process with an intense focus on Candidate Experience. Building confidence with candidates to better understand their motivations to change and therefore have a very high closing rate.
- Take initiative to further develop job success profiles with hiring managers by consulting around required skills and background, the impact of the role, the ideal fit for the team and organization.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to hiring goals and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Zoom’s mission to deliver the highest quality Sales Reps to our business
- Ability to organize and analyze data and draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient and to influence decisions.
- Minimum 7 years of sourcing and/or Sales Recruiter experience in SaaS / Cloud space.
- While in-house experience is preferred, coming from an agency will not be excluded as a successful background
- Proven experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier sales talent including but not limited to: personal and professional networks, blogs, forums, cold calling and advertising.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Proven Talent Advisor skills and ability to consult and be seen as a credible advocate for candidates as well as trusted advisor for the business.
- Understanding of building networks, nurturing relationships and talent spotting.
- Candidate focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Ability to manage multiple systems (ATS, CRM, etc.) and adhere to compliance and procedural requirements without errors and rework.
- Strong understanding of compensation in enterprise sales and ability to articulate a "total rewards" compensation structure in a compelling fashion.
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/S_lUTAdsKc0
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description