To support Duda’s rapid growth, we’re looking for a proven and successful Senior Recruiter to help us attract top talent as we scale our US team. Reporting to our Global VP of People, the ideal candidate has a proven track record of building best practices and managing full-cycle recruiting activities. This individual cares deeply about creating a welcoming environment to introduce top talent to our amazing culture. This person should be adept at moving seamlessly between deep-in-the-weeds daily recruiting activities such as sourcing to driving more strategic initiatives such as building our employment brand. They should be a strong communicator who enjoys developing processes and supporting hiring managers and leaders in a fun and fast-growing global technology company.Responsibilities
- Provide full cycle recruiting processes, building effective and efficient hiring process that provide positive experiences for candidates and hiring teams.
- Champion building an inclusive and diverse teams across all of our offices
- Partner with key stakeholders to help build and promote our amazing employer brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to build layered sourcing strategies aligned to hiring objectives, utilizing a wide range of recruitment strategies and tools
- Coach and mentor future recruiters and coordinators to develop innovative ways to attract high performers and identify talent
- Partner cross-functionally with leadership, People Operations, and Finance
- Maintain our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- Deliver interview training for hiring teams
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- 3-5 years combined experience across recruitment, sourcing, and/or human resources
- 2+ years in an in-house recruitment position for a fast-growing organization experiencing high-growth, going from a team size of 100 to over +300 globally
- Experience working within the People team of a globally diverse organization with multiple offices across and outside the US
- Strong project management and organizational skills required
- Experience with mid-market ATS tools such as Greenhouse
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) up and down the organization, from individuals and department leads to C-Suite
Based in Palo Alto, CA with offices in Colorado, Tel Aviv, and London, Duda’s website builder platform has been used by over 7,000 businesses to create over 15 million websites across the globe. In late 2019, we successfully raised an additional $25 million and added Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) to our Board to accelerate the development of our platform and fuel our growth.
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
We are an agile, creative team of individuals who are supportive of each other and like to have fun while working hard. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and dedicated weekly work-from-home days.
We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a hybrid office model when it's safe to do so.