Senior Recruiter at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role: We are experiencing tremendous growth and are adding a strong Senior generalist who loves variety, the travel industry and creating unforgettable hiring experiences for candidates. You’ll own the hiring process from sourcing to closing for individual contributors through Executive level positions. As a trusted partner you’ll help hiring teams continuously improve recruiting processes. As our Talent Acquisition team continues to sharpen our skills, our processes and implement best practices, you'll have a voice in helping us build a world class TA function. This role has a meaningful impact on the growth and success of Evolve.
What you will do
- Work on a variety of corporate positions from Marketing, People, Legal, IT, Accounting and beyond
- Partner with hiring managers around role definition, process efficiencies, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment, decision making, offer negotiation and closing.
- Partner with our Total Rewards team to assure we are aligned for successful hiring
- Craft sourcing strategies, build talent pipelines and networks to attract passive talent
- Be a brand ambassador with our candidates and throughout the community
- Leverage data to understand the health of your pipelines and identify ways to improve hiring efficiencies
- Share best practices and process improvement ideas, supporting the team to improve each day while scaling our hiring operations.
What makes you a great fit
- 10+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Successful recruiting for a wide variety of skills and positions from IC through Senior Leadership and Executive roles.
- Experience with DEI hiring best practices desired
- Effective at advising, coaching and partnering with hiring managers on best practices
- Strong experience managing a recruiting process within an ATS environment, documenting along the way. Prior Green House experience is a big plus.
- Approach every role with the candidate experience in mind
- A passion for helping to streamline and improve recruiting processes
- Direct sourcing and pipeline expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Possess a high level of proficiency with the tools of the trade from Calendly, Slack and Zoom,G Suite to Docusign and a variety of sourcing tools.
- Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
- Experience in a high volume recruiting environment is a definite plus.
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
Location - While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person eventually.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $90,000 to 110,000, depending on relevant experience.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.