Payfone is dedicated to delivering trust to the digital experience. While we are focused on helping businesses thwart fraud and cyber-attacks, we also believe that security does not mean sacrificing data privacy. Our mission is to accelerate the digital economy to a world that values security, privacy and convenience equally. We challenge current mindsets and encourage new thinking.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. At Payfone, you will work with a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist who can create and drive a full-cycle recruitment process that attracts a diverse pool of candidates who are the best in their fields. This includes sourcing and hiring full-time, part-time, contract and internship candidates across all disciplines but primarily engineering, sales and marketing.
The recruiter will be able to engage candidates who not only align with our company culture (passionate and collaborative, just to name a few traits) but improve it by bringing their unique and dynamic experiences to the office with them. The Senior Recruitment Specialist will lead the recruitment process and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates.
As a member of the People team, the Senior Recruitment Specialist will:
- Source active and passive candidates - both technical and non-technical - utilizing social networks, niche job boards, employment fairs, and internal referrals.
- Introduce new approaches and creative techniques for identifying sources of talent such as working with board members, investors and connecting with local communities.
- Screen resumes, conduct telephone prescreens and present top candidates to hiring managers.
- Track interview data and provide regular reports and hiring metrics to senior executives.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the business, their specific department needs and write job descriptions that will attract diverse candidates and present a clear and accurate picture of expected duties and deliverables.
- Ensure timely turnaround on interview bookings and post-interview follow-up.
- Fine tune the company’s recruitment efforts, make recommendations for process improvement and train hiring managers on interviewing best practices.
- Recommend new technologies and avenues for recruiting (some ideas include hackathons and industry events and tradeshows).
- Contact qualified potential candidates and create a talent pipeline for current and anticipated staffing demands.
- Maintain bias-free selection process by researching, recommending, and developing assessment tools.
- Facilitate debriefing meetings to discuss the selection of candidates.
- Manage recruitment metrics and ensure productivity through decreasing rate of time-to-find and time-to-fill.
- Schedule interviews, and general recruitment administrative duties.
- Organize orientation for new hires.
- In partnership with hiring manager and finance, negotiate and draft offers.
Education & Experience
- The ideal candidate is a technical recruiter with 5+ years’ experience in an entrepreneurial, startup, environment who meets the following criteria:
- Ability to speak cogently about our company and solutions to technical candidates.
- Proven experience building a candidate pipeline and engaging passive talent including software developers, sales engineers, product managers, solutions sales executives, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective interview questions and improve an organization’s recruitment process.
- Full-cycle recruitment experience and training hiring managers on recruitment compliance.
- Proven success delivering recruitment results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources.
- High-tech, software development, startup or authentication experience highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have a passion to “leave no stone unturned” by making every possible effort to use every possible resource. This individual will have the ability to understand talent demands and be able to provide solutions and results. This individual will understand that their position is critical at Payfone and will have a strong desire for building a strong talent pool at a fast-paced, high-growth organization.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.