We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to manage talent acquisition at our exceptionally fast growing SaaS company. This is a challenging role, with high expectations. Excellent candidates will be scrappy, innovative and organized in addition to being well versed in traditional recruiting methods. This role will report to the Director of People and will include partnering with leadership across the company. Great confidence and the ability to explain and sell the Accelo vision will pay dividends in this role.
Accelo is a SaaS platform that streamlines and automates service operations in small and medium businesses, boosting profitability and reducing chaos and confusion so that these hard-working people can get back to doing the work they love.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and manage our recruiting and hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close top tier talent.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing, on-boarding), building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making.
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices.
- Attract applicants via web-based advertising, social sharing, blogging, networking, and job board promotion.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Connect applicants to hiring managers acting as the liaison for scheduling, arranging logistics, and verifying meetings.
- Building and amplifying Accelo's employer brand by attending job fairs, hosting recruiting events, and engaging with relevant networks and communities
- Promoting Accelo as a great place to work by highlighting company culture, benefits, and opportunities in all interactions.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition or corporate recruiting experience a plus.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS.
- General knowledge of current employment laws and practices.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of hiring work
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Impressive skills in the G-Suite environment.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours when required.
Why working here is F*&!#@N awesome!
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver, San Francisco, & Australian area
- 360 degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 12th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world-class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two and can’t sleep :)
- A great team that enjoys and are passionate about the work that they do
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.