Senior Recruiter at Four Winds Interactive
Partner with hiring managers to provide full lifecycle recruiting including search strategy development, sourcing and screening candidates, and negotiating offers. Work on complex, mission critical searches for all levels of the organization. Perform necessary administrative functions such as maintaining our ATS, drafting offer letters, and completing onboarding activities.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing, on-boarding) across a variety of roles, building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
- Continue to build and expand on our Talent Brand across the country.
Requirements for Success:
- Proven agency and/or corporate recruiting experience (3+ years) with strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screening, interview coordination, reference check etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy as it relates to midrange plans, our culture and our competition.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, and basic knowledge of employment law.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships throughout the organization.
Helpful for Success:
- Previous experience with iCIMS.
- Previous experience in reporting and data analytics.
- Previous experience running and participating in internal and external recruiting events.
- Previous experience managing talent brand and social media accounts.
About Four Winds Interactive:
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.