Senior Recruiter at DAT
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Organization.
This can be a fully remote, work from home opportunity. It is open to applicants who are full time residents of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV.
This position can also work in-office if preferred, 2-3x/week. We have teams in both our Beaverton, Oregon and Denver, Colorado offices.
You are a curious person by nature, and you like meeting new people. You are fascinated by the latest technologies in the market today. You pride yourself on being organized, and often find yourself driving plans, projects, and life in general, forward. This is your chance to work on cutting-edge recruiting strategy for teams all about creativity and innovation. Are you hooked? Check out the details.
What You’ll Do
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring professionals across a wide range of engineering roles
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participating on a recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Partnering with all departments
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- Researcher. Proven track record sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors. Familiarity with the technology market and landscape
- Customer Focused. Customer-first mindset – highly responsive to customer needs (internal and external)
- Influencer. Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Agile. Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- Cross-functional. Ability to work all types of job openings; IT, Engineering, Finance, Customer Support, Marketing and more. We are looking for this flexibility to support all areas of our growing business.
- Technically Savvy. Working knowledge of the latest technologies. Our stack: Angular, React, Node, Typescript, DocumentDB, AWS
- Educated: Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experienced. 3+ years full cycle successful recruiting experience. (in-house preferred)
- Experience recruiting for a growing software company preferred
- You are a Recruiter! In this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $90,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)