Senior Recruiter / Contract at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Senior Recruiter to aid in the company’s continued growth. As a Senior Recruiter, you will be tasked with full-cycle recruiting to achieve the goal of scaling our internal teams with a diverse mix of top-tier talent. Reporting to one of our Directors of Recruiting you will be a part of a team that fosters a collaborative environment and strong partnership with our hiring managers.
As a Sr. Recruiter you will:
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy alongside Guild leadership team
- Develop and manage company-wide recruiting and hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close top-tier talent
- Prioritize building diverse pipelines, and conducting structured / unbiased interview processes
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing) across a variety of roles, building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A ability to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
- A love for the all-hands-on-deck feel of a startup—no task too big or too small
- Proven corporate recruiting experience with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.