Senior Manager, Sourcing (Remote) at Guild Education
Guild Education is hiring a Senior Manager, Sourcing to support the significant growth of our overall organization. Guild is in the beginning stages of sustained long-term growth and so you will be focused not only on driving an outstanding experience for everyone who currently interacts with the sourcing organization, but also on a multi-year roadmap that will continually improve how we operate. You will be instrumental in building the sourcing organization and pipelining strategies (both through hiring in technical and non-technical focused sourcers) as well as creating the roadmap and partnership between sourcing and recruiting. We’ve put an emphasis on hiring excellence, and we are looking for someone who loves to partner at all levels, who is energized about building, and who is dedicated to their team’s development and success.As the Senior Manager, Sourcing, you will:
- Embody and create opportunities that enhance our team values:
- Strive for continuous learning and improvement and act in the best interest of those we serve.
- Place a high value on excellence. and appreciate each other’s differences and act as one team.
- Partner with the Head of DEI Hiring Strategy and Talent Operations to create the roadmap for the Sourcing organization.
- Innovate and launch creative sourcing methods and process improvements to support the overall company headcount needs.
- Provide sourcing organization a vision and team mission that guides to meet company goals.
- Partner with recruiters on sourcing for specific reqs, identifying strong candidates, engaging them in the process, and transitioning to the recruiter for onsite and beyond.
- Actively develop sourcing team members.
- Develop and manage the DEI recruiting strategy, methods, and success measurements.
- Work closely with the Directors of Recruiting to ensure cohesion between sourcing and recruiting partners.
- Develop, manage and improve upon hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close a diverse blend of top tier talent.
- Use data to determine the success and health of sourcing; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our sourcing practices.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- A track-record of developing talent to exemplify company values and proficiency in their field of TA!
- Experience building a sourcing organization and creating cohesion between sourcing, recruiting, and the business and passion for sourcing.
- Knowledge of DEI strategy, tools, initiatives, and partners.
- Strong experience with systems and databases to track and engage talent across HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and CRMs.
- Strong decision-making skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitivity to manage sophisticated relationships and difficult conversations.
- A love for the all-hands-on-deck feel of a growing company—no task too big or too small!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $125,000-$155,000 and bonus eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth