With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, People Strategy Business Partner to build, design, test and iterate our talent management processes, programs and systems to drive an exceptional employee experience. The right person for this role will care deeply about serving people with a scientific approach. You are an outside-of-the box thinker who will help our product and engineering teams build an evolving meta/high-performance team. You are cerebral and intelligent with the drive to execute at a high level. Data (qualitative and quantitative are your friend) and you like researching the next best programs based on internal hypotheses.
Ideally, you will have experience building and maintaining people programs in a start-up technology focused company. You’ll be dynamic and comfortable with ambiguity and change, energized by rapid growth, a systems thinker who wants to make an impact. Solve problems and be proactive at rocket speed? - space will be your only limit. (If you are bubbling inside like spontaneous combustion, saying “this is me!” Well - you're probably right- can’t wait to meet you!).What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions
- Report to and collaborate with the VP of People Operations to develop an operational strategy and metrics to ensure we are delivering an exceptional People experience
- Act as a Sr. People Partner (HRBP) to the Product and Engineering departments, coaching and consulting leadership through development of their people strategy to drive department and company goals.
- Manage, coach and develop junior hr talent including a People Partner (HRBP), L&D specialist, People ops coordinator, People ops support specialist, DE&I specialist, & People (employee) relations specialist.
- Own, design, execute, manage and scale all programs related to the employee journey and continually elevate the employee experience in the following core areas:
- Performance: mid & annual/promotion reviews, talent assessment, workforce/succession planning, corrective action and organizational design
- Compensation: annual compensation design and review- leverage Payscale & Mercer compensation data, reviewing job families & development of pay grades
- Learning & Development: career track development, management training, mentorship/coaching program, compliance training, ongoing education & on-boarding
- Benefits/Perks: Assess benefits/perk programs and develop progressive offerings based on workforce demographic and needs
- Diagnose business issues, analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the VP of HR to develop solutions, programs and policies to drive business results company wide
- Develop a Talent Management dashboard for Department VP’s to make informed decisions about their people strategy
- Collaborate with the Manager of Talent Acquisition on workforce planning, assessing talent gaps, and headcount forecasting to ensure the right talent is hired at the right time to meet business objectives
- Manage, support and coach a People Partner (HRBP) covering Customer Success, Growth & Marketing departments
- Contribute and co-develop recommendations for HRIS/HRMS tooling and people analytics (HR dashboard) as we move away from a PEO model
- Oversee, Build and document all talent management processes & ensure practices are adhered to based on compliance and best practices
- Ensure all compliance related matters including employee relations are handled with urgency, utmost confidentiality and care
- Typically, 7+ years as a human partner business partner (HRBP) and experience in high growth technology companies, SaaS exp a plus
- At minimum, 2+ years of experience managing and grooming HR talent
- Experience partnering and influencing leadership i.e. CTO, VP of Product, VP of Engineering to help drive their people strategy and increase performance velocity
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical client groups with a focus on Product and Engineering teams
- Ability to influence and direct change across diverse groups and experience levels
- Hands-on experience in building, designing and implementing HR processes/programs, practices and systems architecture
- Detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving paired with proactive approaches
- Ability to work with legal support to ensure compliance & employee relations concerns are managed effectively
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A clear, approachable, trusting and friendly communication style with strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree, SPHR or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.