Senior Manager - HR Technology Project Management
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for driving and advancing Arrow’s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will lead the overall execution of HR Technology projects across the global HR function. This position will provide a full range of HR program support including planning and milestone tracking, leveraging tools and resources, developing documentation and communications and driving project execution.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Continue improving project management discipline related to HR Technology initiatives
- Manage global and regional cross-functional projects
- Perform project analysis, manage risks, identify and influence necessary course corrections, creatively solve problems, and communicate program status and activities
- Create and manage an integrated global project calendar
- Adhere to sound and consistent project management methods and practices (agenda – action items - risk assessment - stakeholder management)
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Drive the creation of schedules for project completion that effectively allocate resources to the activities
- Create and manage change management plans
What We Are Looking For:
- 12+ years managing complex, cross functional projects and programs
- Ability to operate effectively at both the strategic and operational level
- Demonstrated ability to build structure in ambiguous situations and establish best practices
- Proven ability to lead and manage team and work within a matrixed-organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects including: prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills
- Highly analytical, with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to perform with accuracy and attention to detail
- Expertise in change management
- Hands on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPI for business goals (related to projects)
- Business analyst experience or acumen
- High proficiency in project management related tools, MS Project, SharePoint, Smartsheet HRIS (Workday is a plus), and Cornerstone
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)