Senior Manager - Global Sourcing (Talent Acquisition) at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
We are in hyper growth mode and we’re not only growing our recruiting team - we're building a global company. In this role as Senior Manager - Global Sourcing, you’ll help create and define a talent sourcing strategy, with significant partnership from Talent Acquisition and Business leadership. Reporting to the VP of Talent Acquisition, you’ll lead a team of passionate and driven sourcers who are relentless in the pursuit of diverse and top talent. This role is key to Iterable’s success as we continue our journey towards becoming a public company.
You’ll get to:
- Partner with the TA leadership team to define a comprehensive and forward-looking tech and non-tech talent sourcing strategy in alignment with company strategy. Big topics for us are: Recruiting in a hybrid world, brand recognition, international expansion, and diverse candidate slates.
- Lead, develop and serve a growing team of Sourcers who make a significant impact on the speed and quality of their sourcing efforts.
- Analyze and optimize our sourcing practices, keeping sourcing KPIs in mind, while ensuring a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Partner with our DEI team to drive our DEI sourcing strategy.
We are looking for people who have:
- A track record of successfully leading and building a highly effective sourcing or recruiting team that is distributed across time zones and countries.
- Proven experience driving a talent and DEI sourcing strategy in alignment with our hiring goals.
- Expertise managing data to forecast sourcing needs and team capacity, improve candidate experience, and identify the best sources for our jobs.
- Top notch communication skills to keep stakeholders informed of sourcing data and progress at all times
- A successful track record making DEI part of the DNA of the sourcing team, leading to tangible results in hiring efforts.
- Comfortable challenging and educating leaders and stakeholders appropriately on their approach to talent pipelining and networking.
- Strong collaboration skills across the organization.
- Alignment with our values: Growth mindset, Balance, Humility, Trust
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For New York and Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $133,350/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.