Senior Lead, Core HR & Benefits System (SAP HCM) at NBCUniversal (Remote)
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
NBCU's Operations & Technology team has a Senior Lead, SAP HR & Benefits Systems opportunity within the Corporate Business Solutions/HCM group. As a Senior Lead on the team, you will help support the overall product strategy working with the product leadership team and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap for SAP HCM system. Here you can make an impact by developing and driving world-class capabilities to meet NBCU's global technology strategies by:
- Providing Functional and Technical support for the SAP HCM system
- Designing, developing, and implementing functionality for HR processes
- Collaborate with the business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end
- Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards
- Lead and mentor others in technical specification activities
- Design, develop, and document, efficient, well-structured SAP HCM solutions
- Design and deliver high-quality complex solutions through technical development that meet overall business requirements
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as the implementation of Support Packs and Enhancement Packs
- Perform SAP HCM Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP HCM landscape specifically ABAP HR
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems for Core HR and Benefits like Willis Towers Watson, EdAssist, Sedgwick, Zendesk, i-Sight etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical/quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing SAP HCM solutions thru ABAP development, ABAP HR experience and troubleshooting SAP ERP HCM (Human Capital Management) functions
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Process and Forms
- Hands on experience with SAP HCM configuration for US and Int'l countries.
- Experience with creating user stories in Jira, manage product backlog, Business process documents, Functional designs, and technical specifications
- Logical database Reports (Payroll or Time, PA, OM) and Interfaces (Payroll or Time, PA, OM).
- Understanding of HR Processes and infotypes and integration with third party vendors
- Execute enhancements/developments for large or small projects based on business requirements.
- Experience with other SAP modules like Payroll, SuccessFactors Compensation, Learning and Performance Management
- Experience with QA & Testing Tools like Worksoft, Selenium, HP ALM and Jira
- Experience using integration tools like Gentran Integration Suite™ (GIS) / Sterling Integrator
- Participate in SAP HANA implementation
- Knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript, CSS3, Sass, and HTML5, Git, Unix, Bootstrap, and Angular
- Cloud hosting on AWS or similar public/private cloud providers
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week. This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $140,000 - $170,000 ( bonus eligible)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.