Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Senior Human Resources Manager
In this role, you’ll partner with leadership on the management and engagement of talent within their teams. This includes facilitating the hiring, onboarding, performance, development, compensation and separation of talent. It also involves analyzing data, metrics and feedback to identify opportunities to improve and offering management insights on how to engage and retain talent within the company.
- Work closely with management and employees to enhance working relationships, build morale, and increase overall productivity, engagement and retention of team members
- Work with management to gain/share perspective and address organizational needs, and provide guidance and interpretations on employment-related practices and programs
- Maintains and applies in-depth knowledge of employment practices and legal requirements, work with managers to minimize legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR data team to identify opportunities and work with management and HR team to develop solutions, programs and practices to address
- Support management in setting and measuring performance and development objectives for team members, providing ongoing feedback and participating in annual talent & salary reviews
- Provide performance, development and compensation guidance to management, including coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions, development plans, promotions, etc.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues; conduct effective and thorough investigations
- Coordinate and conduct stay and exit interviews to understand why talent stays or leaves, share insights and solutions with management
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting team on effectively and efficiently engage, select, hire and onboard external and internal talent to meet business needs
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in a related HR role employee
- Comprehensive HR knowledge with solid business acumen
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in diverse situations
- Strong attention detail, critical thinking, and complex problem solving
- Ability to communicate, consult and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Advance MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. skills
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.