Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary purpose of the position:
Under the direction of a Human Resources Manager, this position is responsible for HR support to client groups to achieve business objectives. This position will be a proactive HR partner for the business to help develop high performing teams and support driving an engaging culture.
What will you be responsible for?
- Provides coaching and support in all areas of talent management, including selection, assessment, development, deployment, engagement and retention of talent. Supports and executes on defined talent agenda.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships – identifies opportunities and takes action to work collaboratively; builds partnerships across client groups to support the achievement of business goals.
- Assist with the development, roll-out, and administration of programs, procedures, and guideline to help align the workforce with the company’s strategic goals.
- Actively participates in the respective meetings representing HR and supporting the business.
- Supports, engages and aligns local HR resources on business strategy, HR agenda and related deliverables.
- Advises and trains people leaders in employee relations best practices and strategies for managing employee issues
- Supports and manages the implementation of enterprise-wide HR programs, processes and practices across the clients in coordination with HR COEs (Talent Management & Development, Compensation, HR Business Excellence).
- Advises and guides client groups on performance management process.
- Advises and supports line managers as well as employees on developmental tools (training courses, opportunities for developmental assignments, etc.).
- Supports and trains clients in navigation of the HR processes and systems
- Supports client in completing the salary review process.
- Assists with workers’ compensation issues on the Colorado campus.
- On-boarding/off-boarding of talent. Conducts exit interviews as necessary with client groups.
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent experience
- Job related experience for 5 years minimum as an HR generalist
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification is a plus
- Experience with working in complex matrixed environments
- Experience in leading multiple projects
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information with discretion and professionalism
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and empathize with people in sensitive and sometimes stressful situations
- Ability to effectively communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and employment levels within and outside the organization.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500 - 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans