Senior HRIS Manager at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
What you’ll do:
HomeAdvisor is looking for an HRIS Manager to join the Human Resources team. This is a new role and will lead the efforts to create a strategy and long-term plan for the HRIS (UltiPro). This role will combine their knowledge of UltiPro and human resources, along with input from key stakeholders to create a strategic viewpoint for the system going forward. This role will create value to the business by allowing us to better utilize our existing system, better integrate other systems and automate manual processes.
- Create a strategic viewpoint and plan for HRIS system and team.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to gather user requirements and translate them to workable solutions. (The HRIS Manager will bring UltiPro/HRIS knowledge, but will need to gather internal insight from internal clients to understand ANGI-specific needs and background.)
- Create a short, medium, and long-term roadmap to address the needs of internal stakeholders.
- Build out the new HRIS Analyst role with clearly-defined expectations, roles, responsibilities and deliverables to execute on the HRIS vision.
- Act as an exceptional people manager, providing trusted leadership, guidance, and direction.
- Flex between project and operational work on a daily basis.
- Help to establish, maintain and evolve security administration of the UltiPro system.
- Identify key metrics/analytics and reporting as required by the business.
- Keep a pulse on the HRIS space to understand how we can fully leverage technology to support our business, including vendor management and involvement in the UltiPro user community.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 7+ years of HRIS and UltiPro experience.
- Must have experience in creating and implementing an HRIS strategy.
- You have at least a year of people leadership experience
- Must be willing and able to flex between high-level, strategic thinking to diving deep and getting your hands dirty.
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with multiple people, departments and levels within the organization.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!