CircleCI is looking for our first Senior HRIS Analyst who will serve as the People Team's technical point of contact and resource for all People data and systems. You'll work with a highly collaborative and fast-paced People Operations team partnering with cross functional teams to get it done! If you enjoy solving problems and presenting solutions with data, designing HR systems to optimize processes for the business and place high value on data integrity, we encourage you to join us!About the People Team at CircleCI
The People Team curates the employee experience and compliance along the employee life cycle. This includes the first touch in recruiting with candidates, offer letters, onboarding, employee's first day, employee and manager infrastructure, development, assessment, reward and recognition, down to last day work before off-boarding. Our responsibilities include thoughtful policy and procedure development and maintaining the systems and processes that enable great experiences and meet compliance standards - delivered with empathy.What you'll do:
- Work with People Operations and other partners to help grow and mature the HRIS function at CircleCI as we hyperscale
- Establish and maintain reports, people analytics and executive summaries utilizing HR systems to analyze and logically present data
- Ensure data integrity of people data across all systems and employ quality control strategies
- Continuously identifies trends and gaps within our systems landscape and leads ongoing efforts for process improvement, system enhancements and/or new applications through requirements gathering, data mapping, design specifications, and testing
- Provides HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as performance management, talent management, annual compensation planning, learning and annual benefits enrollment.
- Establish a rapport with organization leaders (VP and above) to help understand their needs and drive HRIS projects from plan to execution to launch.
- Performs HR related mass data changes across all HR applications
- Acts as liaison and HRIS champion between users and management on HRIS system to resolve issues
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- 5+ years of HRIS experience with a focus on data, Workday experience a plus
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR credential preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Versatility in running multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously that require a high degree of judgment, resourcefulness and self-initiative.
- Requirements gathering/process mapping skills
- Solid knowledge of HR business processes in key areas including people core administration, payroll, recruiting, talent and performance management, compensation, learning and benefits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Familiarity with Namely, Culture Amp, Sapling, SSO, LMS solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Crisp, clear communication skills
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.