Senior HRIS Analyst
CSG is seeking a Senior HRIS analyst to work with our global HR technology team. This position includes consulting with the global HR Team on the development of reports, ensuring data integrity and accuracy of employee and business information, development of functional and technical systems documentation and training plans. This role will interface with the global HR team, Finance, and IT teams as necessary to ensure thorough communications of systems and capabilities. The ideal candidate will be flexible in dealing with both strategic and administrative details.
CSG HR Operations: Our technology experts work with our internal customers to provide and deliver Human Resources products and services in an efficient and effective manner to our employees. Additionally, we work to ensure our programs meet our global workforce needs to attract and retain employees. Our focus is on being simple, scalable, and sustainable with programs that align to our performance-based culture.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Create test scenarios for system changes and assist HR team members in performing tests to insure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Designs details of automated systems. Maintain training and process flow documentation. Train staff on supported systems as required.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Establishes data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Produce actionable reports that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
- Provide reporting solutions and respond to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas.
- May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Assist in triage of help desk tickets for the HR systems.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee and business information across all HR systems through periodic reviews and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience. MBA or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, MIS, Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in an HR environment working with global HR systems
- Experience working directly with global internal clients and user audiences on site and virtually
- Experience with automated ticketing systems and / or helpdesk applications.
- Proven experience in database query, reporting tools, database systems and desktop operating systems / software (eg Microsoft Office)
- Strong functional knowledge of HR functions such as Benefits, Compensation, Payroll and Recruitment in a global environment
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Suite – especially Excel is required
- Experience working with cloud HR solutions (Workday and Oracle ERP preferred)
- 1-2 years of project management AND System implementation experience is preferred