Senior Director of Total Rewards at Workiva
- Build and drive the strategic design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity, and benefits programs in line with business objectives, financial goals, and cultural norms.
- Define, communicate, and educate the business at large on pay philosophy, policy, and practice, ensuring all compensation programs are administered equitably and consistently.
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Oversee the company’s global benefits programs including health, welfare and retirement programs, ensuring compliance and market competitiveness. Partners closely with brokers and providers to deliver desired outcomes.
- Build trusted advisory relationships with senior leaders and people managers across the organization.
- Regularly consults with leaders on organizational design, the application of rewards, evaluation of pay equity, and as-needed consults with leaders on the interaction of legal or compliance matters related to total rewards.
- Actively contributes to strengthening communication between the business and employees related to compensation and rewards.
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to the Total Rewards team, including defining clear team roles and processes and providing direction, coaching and opportunities for development.
- Collaborates across the broader HR team to implement talent solutions that enable the company’s rapid growth.
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification strongly preferred
- 12+ years of compensation and benefits experience with 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership position in a large organization.
- Preferred experience in publicly traded SaaS technology company.
- Global total rewards experience including North America, EMEA and APAC strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Demonstrated track record developing a total rewards strategy and leading a team to execute
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, but also very willing and able to be "hands-on"
- Excellent self-awareness, leadership, and communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement. Ability to instill that same level of motivation in the team.
- Able to work in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to direct multiple priorities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to partner with the HR leadership team to influence and drive HR best practices across the organization
- Strong understanding of the HR body of knowledge including total rewards employment laws, policies, compliance requirements
- Up to 10% travel
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $175,000 - $200,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/workiva-life-and-careers/
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected].