Senior Director, People Analytics at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
What you’ll do:
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Senior Director of People Analytics to join the People Operations leadership team. This is a new role and will lead the efforts to create a vision, strategy and long-term plan for how we think about and operationalize workforce analytics and People Operations more broadly.
As part of the People Ops leadership team you will represent people analytics throughout the organization and to all levels of seniority. Your responsibilities include articulating and executing vision and strategy, managing and enhancing people analytics technologies and enablement to ensure analytics is usable, actionable, and valuable for today and into the future as needs evolve and mature.
You should be passionate about developing insights, setting high standards, providing information that enables dynamic decision-making using cutting edge technology. You should have excellent business acumen and communication skills, and be able to work with business leaders to develop and define key business questions, then work backwards to deliver meaningful insights that answer those questions. Your deep analytic skills, strong business judgement, and focus on our core operational inputs will make you a critical partner to sales and sales operations leaders as you help them identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
In this role you will:
- Focus on key metrics that are the most impactful to the business, gather & analyze HR data to gain actionable insights and lead data-driven decision making
- Create collaboration and consensus across the reporting and analytics team, HR, IT and the business in regards to all aspects of people data and analytics. You will build, implement and maintain the technology infrastructure needed to help your team answer key business questions and further prioritize the company’s work to deliver strategic value at the right time and cost.
- Oversee L&D efforts and People Operations programs more broadly with an ever increasing focus on ROI
- Move rapidly from providing standard reports to providing analytics to drive insights and interventions.
- Own key executive reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationships to ensure evolving the data and analytic needs of various HR, talent, and people leaders are met.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree (MBA preferred), 7-10+ years of years of relevant work experience in analytics, consulting, or related field
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews, manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disjointed data sets
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!