Senior Analyst, Benefits & Total Rewards at Funding Circle
Are you a compensation, benefits and all things total rewards all-star?
This role will play a critical part in managing the bi-annual salary review and our equity process. They will also ensure that we have robust benchmarking data available globally and provide support with the preparation of RemCo materials.
You will be a highly visible part of the People Team and will need to establish a great working relationship with the whole business to help deliver our total reward philosophy.
- Assist People Partners with the running of benefits program and open enrollment.
- Manage the planning and design of the bi-annual salary review process.
- Work with People Partners to build affordable budgets for the bi-annual salary review.
- Implement the equity administration process and ensure that accurate data is maintained.
- Assist with cost modelling of equity grants to help maintain affordability.
- Conduct analysis and provide data points for consideration by the RemC.
- Manage compensation surveys and conduct related analysis.
- Work closely with People Partners and provide reward expertise.
- Monitor and implement legislation changes to ensure compliance with global regulations.
You’ve been there and done this…
- Experience of working in with a global compensation and/or benefits team
- Knowledge of compensation salary planning, equity plans, and market pricing
- Worked collaboratively with others in a fast paced environment, with the ability to share knowledge and information
- Able to work with multiple sources of information and critically analyse data points
- Able to manipulate data and provide analysis in an accurate and clear way
It would be great if you’ve also…
- International benefits experience
- Experience of working in a listed (FTSE) environment
- Certified Compensation Professional designation (CCP), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) or advanced degree desired.