Job Type: Contractor
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
- Manage and support the entire recruiting process for sales roles
- Efforts include: Sourcing, recruiting and developing a pipeline of top sales candidates matching our requirements
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Participate on the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Partnering with hiring managers and engineering team to drive the recruiting process with best recruiting strategies
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years as a Sales Recruiter, recruiting for a growing mobile, telecommunications, technology or SaaS company
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite, Google Docs)
Now, a little more about us...
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solution provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing your business communications the old way.
RingCentral does promote a healthy work-life balance by providing lunch and breakfast goodies on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral's cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, CA.