Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
Conga is seeking an experienced sales recruiter who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high-quality talent in the door at the right time. This sourcing and hiring guru will strategically identify and drive candidate pipeline for our critical sales & marketing roles and hiring initiatives. This person will work closely with recruiting leadership and hiring managers to execute against Conga’s hiring goals for our dynamic, growing business. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about proactively finding top talent, and can think outside the box. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact all aspects of our recruiting process and growth strategy through targeted research & sourcing, candidate management, process coordination, and offer negotiation.
- Work with the People and Culture team to identify approved roles and to strategize on effective mechanisms for attracting candidates
- Manage full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to offer negotiation for sales and marketing roles
- Responsible for reviewing, proofing, formatting, and posting jobs to various job boards and coordinating internal postings
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Proactively source passive candidates across a number of fields and critical roles
- Conduct introductory screening calls with candidates to assess fit and educate them on Conga and the interview process
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow-up communication and feedback
- Display Conga’s core values in all candidate and internal stakeholder interactions
- Use social media and network contacts strategically to drive talent traffic to relevant positions
- Understand the local and national markets and hiring data & trends
- Attend local and national industry events to identify and meet talent
- Manage the influx of applicants, including resume screening, candidate communication, and sorting. Ensure positive candidate experience on all fronts.
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Department Heads and their teams to confirm interview team, schedule interviews, gather feedback, and guide towards a decisive and final hiring decision
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience, preferably in the technology sector
- 2+ years of experience recruiting sales and marketing professionals
- National recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient experience working with ATS and CRM platforms (LinkedIn Recruiter a plus)
- Proven experience sourcing and assessing passive talent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.