Sales Recruiter at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
With continued growth on the horizon in every office, we’re looking for a dedicated and skilled recruiter on our team who will be responsible for finding, interviewing, and hiring a high volume of sales and/or customer care talent to meet business needs, while promoting and maintaining the Angi brand. Our Recruiters are the face of the company, so we’re looking for a passionate brand ambassador who can explain our product and company culture, build great relationships, and provide top-notch customer service to our clients, both internal and external.
In addition, the Recruiter will build relationships with local schools and the community at large in and around their assigned area with an emphasis on diversity, to continuously source for strong talent and market our brand. They, along with their teammates, will serve as the face of Angi for both undergrad and post-grad recruitment, and as such, will be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive list of college contacts, nurturing upcoming grads, and expanding our on-campus recruiting presence.
Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you. We work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required. Join us!
How we'll keep you busy:
- Digging up candidates in both the obvious and less obvious places - you'll be responsible for reviewing inbound applications, proactive outreach to passive candidates online and in our database, and attending and planning networking events & job fairs
- Building business partnerships with college career centers, professors, and other community contacts to increase Angi visibility
- Building business partnerships with hiring managers to ensure that talent needs are met and everyone is well-versed in the recruiting process and executing appropriately
- Reviewing candidate resumes/profiles for entry-level positions and conducting introductory calls, phone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews to assess candidate qualifications
- Coordinating phone, video, and/or on-site interviews with hiring managers
- Assisting in the new hire onboarding processes
- Other business-necessary projects as needed
- HS Diploma or GED required, BA degree preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, preferably at a high volume.
- Must have prior experience with managing candidates and utilizing an applicant tracking system, as well as proficiency in online sourcing
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus
- Solid understanding of employment trends and talent data in your specific market
- Desire to work as part of a larger team- collaboration and relationship building comes second nature to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications
- Strong computer proficiency, with knowledge of MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Boolean searches, and web-based productivity applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- A solutions-oriented mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for the betterment of the team
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple concurrent project and ability to adapt and learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- Extreme attention to detail- you hate typos and when things are out of order!
- Excellent customer service skills with an obsession for the candidate experience
Compensation for this role is a base salary of $60,000 - $80,000 plus bonus.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume and cover letter to get the ball rolling.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.