Remote/Flexible NCA Talent Acquisition Manager, Strategic Growth (People Leader at Ball Aerospace
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
The purpose of this role is to lead the CAPEX and Strategic Leadership segment of North & Central America Talent Acquisition, ensuring the team is focused on acquiring talent for current and future business requirements. Accountable for delivery of CAPEX and Strategic Leadership TA strategy, processes, programs, and tools to assess and acquire talent that has an impact at the individual, team, and organizational level. Establish innovative approaches to talent acquisition that will increase overall organizational bench strength and foster a strategic recruiting mindset across North & Central America.
What will you be responsible for?
- Hires, manages and develops a TA team, fit for purpose to meet the business needs and focused on high volume plant growth, strategic leadership roles, internships, and/or co-ops.
- Actively establishes Ball as an employer of choice while championing our Global Employee Value Proposition within the geographies in which we actively recruit.
- Actively positions the North and Central America TA function as a Center of Expertise with hiring managers and the HR organization.
- Responsible utilizing and optimizing Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors) as well as other sourced TA enhancing technologies.
- Leads TA team to proactively source key talent pools, diversify candidate pipelines, increase talent attraction strategies and leverage key technologies for effective and inclusive searches.
- Manages the applicant lifecycle of select senior and strategic leadership level roles from the sourcing of candidates through the application; interviewing, offer letter process, and on-boarding.
- Accountable for the effective implementation of TA processes in accordance with practices, policies, EEO, OFCCP, HIPPA, and other legal requirements.
- Responsible for bringing recruiting best practices, latest techniques, and industry trends to the department; continuously looks at process improvement/creating efficiencies and tools to enhance the TA experience from multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Drive accountability through key performance indicators and service level agreements to stakeholders.
- Ensure key metrics are in place and utilized by team to drive positive results and business outcomes.
- Responsible for building a best in class candidate experience, while upholding a strong Employee Value Proposition.
- Ensures all North and Central America TA processes are integrated effectively with related HR processes and executed in a timely fashion.
- Develops strategies for career events, conferences, and community job fairs; participates as appropriate.
- Measures key performance indicators/relevant metrics; analyzes data, and adjusts processes when needed.
- Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to HR Leadership and functional Business Unit leaders regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and assessment methods
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience
- 7 or more years as a TA professional with significant autonomy and increasing scope of responsibilities in the area of TA
- Experience in managing direct reports of TA professionals and support staff
- Experience in developing and scaling recruitment strategies as necessary based on business requirements
- Experience leading a TA team through transformational change
- TA experience in manufacturing, production and/or high volume is preferred
- Experience leveraging RPO, 3rd party recruitment contracts and other outsourced services is preferred
- Experience with a broad scope of cloud based applicant tracking systems
- Experience in bringing TA best practices to improve sourcing and pipelining; experience in developing and executing a successful sourcing model, to include grassroots strategies and hard-to fill roles/areas
- Strong knowledge of the following areas:
- EEO, OFCCP, AAP and other employment practices
- Sourcing/purchasing principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- HR principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- Generally accepted managerial practices and procedures
- Business acumen
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; exceptional presentation skills; ability to lead group discussions
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500 - 132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans