Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
As a key leader within the Talent Acquisition team for North & Central America (NCA), our Regional Talent Acquisition Supervisors will lead and develop high performing, strategic data-driven teams of talent acquisition professionals who strive for strong business partnerships and delivery by ensuring excellence in every aspect of our recruitment process.
The Regional Talent Acquisition Supervisor role will be responsible for the performance and continued development of full-cycle recruitment activities at our existing manufacturing plant locations within one of five of our regions across NCA. This position will also recruit for approximately up to 15 high priority requisitions on an ongoing basis to meet the business needs.
*This will be a remote supervisor position, leading a team of primarily remote Talent Acquisition professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures talent acquisition team is dedicated to Ball’s strategic data-driven talent acquisition processes, competency selection, bias reduction, and behavioral based interviewing practices.
- Ensures role specific recruiting plans are developed and executed throughout region, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, multi-faceted recruiting ideas and sourcing strategies. This includes the strategic sourcing, review, pre-screening and presenting of candidates to hiring teams.
- Continually fosters and ensures effective working relationship between team members and stakeholders, including collaboration with other support functions necessary to understand the future needs of the plants based on hiring forecasts and attrition estimates.
- Builds and fosters growth of strategic networks to identify passive candidates through industry contacts, association memberships, DEI resources, trade groups and internal employees.
- Ensure success of local talent hiring and selection events for regional plant locations.
- Responsible for regional data and process accuracy within the SuccessFactors applicant tracking system (ATS), including adherence to all federal, state and local employment laws OFCCP, AAP, FLSA, etc.
Position Requirement & competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years job-related experience as a full cycle talent acquisition/recruiting professional.
- Minimum of 5 years experience using a variety of resume databases, internet search tools and social networking to find and attract top talent required.
- Prior leadership experience coaching and mentoring Talent Acquisition professionals highly desired.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 85,500 - 110,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans