Recruitment Operations Associate
The HomeAdvisor Talent team is looking for someone who wants to play a meaningful role in hiring! You are an ambitious, smart, and self-motivated Recruitment Operations Associate who will support our fast-paced, fun-loving hiring environment. In this role, you will be in charge of scheduling extraordinary meetings and interviews for our candidates. As HomeAdvisor transforms the experience of home services, you will run the pipes that make it all work. We want the best candidate experience in the market; helping craft this experience is your mission.
- Scheduling phone, video, and in-person interviews for candidates with managers and search teams;
- Searching for efficiencies in our current processes and implementing solutions towards best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experiences;
- Arranging travel for on-site interviews, and handling travel expense reimbursement for candidates;
- Arranging meeting rooms, food and beverage for lunch meetings, and other meeting support for interviews as needed;
- Maintaining information in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS);
- Greeting visitors and assisting recruiters during on-site interviews;
- Conducting research projects, competitive analysis and sourcing strategies in support of recruiting needs;
The experience and qualities meaningful for this role:
- 1-3 years in an analyst, coordination, and/or project management capacity
- You are a problem solver by nature; you are fearless and creative in tackling hairy schedules, and stay organized in the chaos
- You are dedicated to an exceptional customer experience
- You possess a high degree of integrity – you will handle sensitive information such as compensation and personal information, and we expect you to maintain confidentiality
- You thrive in uncertain, rapidly changing environments – no two days will be the same
- Startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization a plus
- Past experience handling multiple calendars simultaneously
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 11 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Denver, CO. Our team is mighty – we have 10 recruiters supporting 3 of the US brands. We are passionate about our work and strive to be authorities in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you.
We’re a loud, fun, diverse team, and we would love to hear from you!